[IronPython] IP 1.0 timeframe?

Jim Hugunin jim at ironpython.com
Thu Oct 14 20:12:03 PDT 2004

Keith J. Farmer wrote:
> Have things settled down enough to get an idea of the timeframe for
> releasing 1.0? (Q2 2005...?)
>
> Is VS.NET support planned?

Sorry, but I still can't make any new statements about release plans.  This
list will be among the first to know when I can say something new.

> Can you convince ASML2 and Comega to release more? :)

I've been having a lot of fun talks with Erik Meijer who was one of the main
designers for Comega.  It is pretty cool.  You'll have to wait and see what
comes out of that work next.  I've never heard of ASML2 before.  Do you have
a pointer to that project?

-Jim