[IronPython] Console and comment line 0.9.6

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 14 09:02:30 PST 2005

Hello,

As for the code changes, the console interactive loop is not perfect yet and we will improve it to handle more common cases.

The change to make comment a token is only for the tokenizer in the 'verbatim' mode, which is only when used by the Visual Studio colorizer. Otherwise the tokenizer simply ignores the comments.

Martin