[IronPython] blog post about my FuturePython talk last week

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Dec 11 09:53:51 PST 2006

You might want to look at System.Environment.OSVersion - there's a Platform enum hanging off of that as well as general version info.  I'm not sure what it displays under Mono though.  There's also System.Environment.Version but that seems to be just a Version struct which isn't as rich as the OS version info.