[IronPython] Spanish characters with accents do not see correctly

Paparipote . paparipote at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:09:43 PST 2006

Many thanks again, it worked putting UTF headers.
However, sometimes I will receive ascii data from other systems, online; or
somebody will send me an ascii file to process. I need to read those
"outputs" in a transparent way. May be I did not understand well your
explanation but, are you planning to do something about this matter or
should we find the answer in the .NET Framework libraries?
Best regards.

Las mejores tiendas, los precios mas bajos, entregas en todo el mundo,
YupiMSN Compras: http://latam.msn.com/compras/