[IronPython] missing method in datagridview?

jeff sacksteder jsacksteder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:45:15 PDT 2006

> If Count is zero then presumably there's no items in the collection.  Is
> that possible?

In this instance, I have three columns bound to a DataSet, and a button
column that I Add()-ed. "Count" only says I have 1 Column. The bound columns
do not appear to count.

I even tried moving the count statement after the control was added to it's
parent, thinking perhaps that was when the databinding actually occurred. No
change.