[IronPython] IronPython & Windows Forms IV

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:07:24 PDT 2006

2006/6/3, Michael Foord <fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk>:
> Thanks :-)
> Damn copy and paste. I'd be happy to post mono screenshots by the way.

Uploaded to the usual place.
http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/fepy/winforms/

I have a question. Why do you substract 15 from the height? This line
of code doesn't seem to be explained in the blog entry:

self.panel1.Height = (self.Height / 2) - 15

And I think this accounts for 30 pixels empty area at the bottom in
Mono screenshots.

My screen is 1280x1024. This accounts for size difference with your
screenshots, since a third of your screen differs from my screen
apparently.

Seo Sanghyeon