[IronPython] Improving performance with stronger typing

Hernan Martinez Foffani hernan at orgmf.com.ar
Wed Jun 7 02:38:20 PDT 2006

There are several works in the field of type inference for
dynamic languages.  Many of them are focus on Python.
I can remember now Brett Canon's overview and PyPy's.

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bac/thesis.pdf and
http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/translation.html#the-annotation-pass

The first one has some bibliography links.
Both are easy to read.

BTW, both are mentioned in a recent LtU blog.
http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1519

Regards,
-H.