[IronPython] CPython reflector (work-in-progress)

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 04:19:04 PDT 2006

This is a CPython reflector, using ctypes. With ctypes for IronPython
I posted today, this can be run both on CPython and on IronPython.

When finished, this should allow importing CPython native modules in IronPython.

There's something wrong with memory management, as I couldn't get
strings working. (Segfault on free.) So I cheated by using
PyImport_ImportModule instead of PyImport_Import, etc. (The former
takes char *, the later takes Python string object.)

Seo Sanghyeon