[IronPython] ironpython alternative to PyOS_ReadlineFunctionPointer

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Jun 28 11:53:27 PDT 2006

Is IronPython.Runtime.Operations.Ops.ReadLineFromSrc what you're looking for?  This allows you to read a line of input from std-in.

I'm not familiar w/ CPython's internal interfaces so I'm not sure if that's right or not...  The other option is that this is the functionality that lives in the console, and you want IConsole.ReadLine.

Currently these two are rather disconnected.