[IronPython] Website update

J. Merrill jvm_cop at spamcop.net
Mon Mar 20 09:00:54 PST 2006

How hard would it be to just add a snippet at the top that explains that the page is out of date and gives them a link to the gotdetnet page?  Or redirect them there automatically?

I smell a distinct failure to be agile here!

At 11:15 AM 3/20/2006, Dino Viehland wrote
>We do actually want to do a site redesign (and it's a known issue in our bug database :) ) but it's just a matter of getting the resources to do so.
>
>We'll get it updated before 1.0, but I'm not sure how much before 1.0 we'll get it done.
>
>Do you want to help develop Dynamic languages on CLR? (http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038)

J. Merrill / Analytical Software Corp