[IronPython] IronPython on the Compact .NET Framework

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri May 19 10:22:33 PDT 2006

As far as beta 7, while I mentioned earlier this week it'd probably come out this week, it looks like we're going to let it slide into early next week to get a few extra bug fixes in and then make sure things are stable.

Do you want to help develop Dynamic languages on CLR? (http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=6D4754DE-11F0-45DF-8B78-DC1B43134038)