[IronPython] How to bring modules in same scope??

Blesson Varghese blssnvarghese at yahoo.co.in
Fri Nov 24 21:11:02 PST 2006

I know it will work if I use clr. AddReference..... But my project has to do all this from C# code. Via reflection I load all assemblies from a directory. These are loaded by using the statement clrmodule.AddReference(assembly name).
  And then when I get the IronPython Exception stating No moduled named assembly was found.......

Simon Dahlbacka <simon.dahlbacka at gmail.com> wrote:
  so what about reading the responses you've got, and skip Reflection and do use clr.AddReference ?

  On 11/24/06, Blesson Varghese < blssnvarghese at yahoo.co.in> wrote:    Hi,

  I have loaded a few dll's using Reflection from a particular library. I have used the sys.path.append(directory name) also. I have handled all the exceptions too. Now I want to run some scripts that make use of these assemblies loaded. For this I execute the script file using ExecuteFile. But I understand that though the modules were loaded previously it raises exception stating that no modules. After reading a few documents I understand that the possible problem is that they could have been executed on different module scopes. I am pretty new to IronPython...
  Pls suggest a way....

  Thanks for all help