[IronPython] Nice article on XmlReader and SAX

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 22:07:21 PDT 2006

Today I found this nice article on XmlReader and SAX, written in 2002.
Many years passed, but it was still helpful. Thank you, Dan Wahlin!

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=25485

You see, my work on pyexpat module is basically converting pull-model
of XmlReader to push-model of Expat. And SAX is push-model too.

In the article, Dan Wahlin presents the complete source code
converting XmlReader model to SAX model. Had I read this earlier, my
job would have been *much* easier.

Still, later is better than never. It already helped me implemeting
StartNamespaceDeclHandler/EndNamespaceDeclHandler pair used by SOAPpy.

--
Seo Sanghyeon