[IronPython] Nice article on XmlReader and SAX

Sanghyeon Seo sanxiyn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 22:07:21 PDT 2006

Today I found this nice article on XmlReader and SAX, written in 2002.
Many years passed, but it was still helpful. Thank you, Dan Wahlin!

You see, my work on pyexpat module is basically converting pull-model
of XmlReader to push-model of Expat. And SAX is push-model too.

In the article, Dan Wahlin presents the complete source code
converting XmlReader model to SAX model. Had I read this earlier, my
job would have been *much* easier.

Still, later is better than never. It already helped me implemeting
StartNamespaceDeclHandler/EndNamespaceDeclHandler pair used by SOAPpy.

Seo Sanghyeon