[IronPython] Looping in IronPython - should it be linear?

Stanislas Pinte stan at ertmssolutions.com
Thu Feb 15 00:38:56 PST 2007

Hello,

I have had issues recently with a simulation framework, using simpy and
IP, that is giving an out of memory error after +- 15 minutes...

Repeatedly.

If the looping code is costing anything non-linear, it is a serious
issue ;-)

Stan.

   Stanislas Pinte             e-mail: stan at ertmssolutions.com
   ERTMS Solutions               http://www.ertmssolutions.com
   Rue de l'Autonomie, 1             Tel:    + 322 - 522.06.63
   1070        Bruxelles              Fax:   + 322 - 522.09.30