[IronPython] Sockets and Standard Library Modules in IronPython

Eric Larson ionrock at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:17:01 PDT 2007

I would suppose getting these libs to work would also make httplib2
work as well. httplib2 is a *great* library that does an excellent job
with caching, etags and authentication, all of which are huge
regarding RESTful services (ie Atom Publishing Protocol).

I only mention it in hopes of fueling the fire to get these things working :)

Eric Larson