[IronPython] WPF objects not available?

Simon Dahlbacka simon.dahlbacka at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:01:45 PDT 2007

If this is visual studio you're talking about, you'll probably need either
Visual Studio 2005 extensions for .NET Framework 3.0 (WCF & WPF), November
2006 CTP(

or beta 1 of Visual Studio 2008 (
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700831.aspx), the previous being
a "slightly lighter" download, and will probably work good enough for your

The reason for this being necessary is AFAIK that the .NET 3.0 runtime
installer GAC:s the necessary assemblies, but doesn't put them anywhere else
for referencing..