[IronPython] Command line

Martin Maly Martin.Maly at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 12 21:58:01 PDT 2007

That seems correct. If I read your message correctly, when you run the .py file directly and rely on the file association, the python file name will get passed to the ipy.exe as full path. It is consistent with what I am seeing with simple test using notepad:

If, from command line I start "x.txt", notepad will launch with the command line: