[IronPython] IP 2: Execute multiple expression in different scopes

Christian Schmidt christian2.schmidt at gmx.de
Tue Aug 19 09:26:00 PDT 2008

Hi Dino,

> Is there a reason ObjectOperations.Call(scope.GetVariable("Process"),
> args) doesn't work?

It seems that ObjectOperations does not have a static method Call. Where
do I get an ObjectOperations instance from?

I found another solution:
Delegate process = scope.GetVariable<PythonFunction>("process").Target;

One problem I have with the approach is that I can only use up to 5
arguments. For more arguments I get a TargetParameterCountException.

Any ideas?