[IronPython] NWSGI 0.7 released

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 12:52:40 PST 2008

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Michael Foord
<fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> The Django guys are very interested in getting it to work on IronPython and
> would be open to discussion as to ways round problem. For example - how to
> resolve the str / unicode issue (perhaps patching in a compatible 'bytes'
> like implementation rather than fixing on str as a way of deciding to serve
> binary data).

While that's great to hear, there's a long way to go before that
becomes the biggest issue. There are still some annoying IPy bugs that
break more fundamental things (i.e. MultiValueDict is currently
broken). I haven't even run into the str/unicode problem yet, but it's
certainly good to keep in mind.

- Jeff