[IronPython] How to import python folders as modules

Jose Ignacio Gisbert jigisbert.etra-id at grupoetra.com
Tue Feb 26 23:03:35 PST 2008

Ok, sorry guys for my lack of information.

What I have is a folder called xmpp, with .py files including __init__.py In
python2.5 I import it as normal module and it works perfectly, but in
IronPython:

What I do is to create a folder named "xmpp" under App_Script folder (so
xmpp path it's no necessary I think), and after I attach xmpp files to it
(including __init__.py).

Then, I import module as I did in Python, "import xmpp", and what I receive
is an error message with "No module named xmpp"

I am sure I do not using well Ironpython (I am new here), so if you need
more information please tell me.

Thanks again and I am waiting for your response