[IronPython] First cut of an interactive IronPython Interpreter running in the browser

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Jun 14 16:51:41 PDT 2008

Michael Foord wrote:
> Well, I've finally converted my Silverlight interactive interpreter to
> work with Silverlight 2 Beta 2 - and it works!

Hmmm... damn. Still doesn't handle syntax errors properly. This may well
be the fault of my code though - I'll need to look into it.

For non syntax-errors it seems to be working fine.

If you really want to see the source you can get it from the xap file:

I might start a google project to get an SVN repository for the code.

Michael Foord