[IronPython] First cut of an interactive IronPython Interpreter running in the browser

Jonathan Slenders jonathan at slenders.be
Sun Jun 15 03:34:42 PDT 2008

Good work, this looks useful. Maybe you also want to capture the 'tab'-key
-- I hate spaces for indentation.

Some bug I noticed, when calling stdout.write myself:

Python 2.5.0 () on silverlight
> The interactive browser interpreter by Michael Foord
> test>>> print 'a'
> ... print 'b'

I guess it's also impossible to ever capture sys.__stdout__ or
sys.__stderr__ in silverlight, apart from writing a IronPython host in c#.

Jonathan