[IronPython] Python Generation

Dino Viehland dinov at exchange.microsoft.com
Mon Jun 30 18:33:20 PDT 2008

You could take a look at IronPython 1.x's CodeDom support in IronPython.CodeDom.Provider.  From there you can get the generator and throw CodeDom trees at it.  It can generate a bunch of ugliness to support WinForms but by default it doesn't do that.  Unfortunately it hasn't been updated to 2.0 but of course the source is available :)