[IronPython] [Fwd: Re: [pyconuk] Parallel Processing and Python]

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Sat Oct 4 03:22:24 PDT 2008

Out of a discussion on multithreading on the PyCon UK mailing list - it
turns out that Kamaelia (a concurrency library) 'mainly' works on
IronPython 2 now - which is great news. I believe Michael Sparks will be
filing at least one bug report - but some issues that used to prevent it
working have been fixed.