[IronPython] Can't get asynchronous delegates to work

Dino Viehland dinov at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 11 08:54:31 PDT 2008

You're hitting a CLR bug.  Here's an explanation of the issue: http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2008-May/007073.html and here's a potential work around: http://lists.ironpython.com/pipermail/users-ironpython.com/2008-May/007078.html

It looks like they're still working on fixing it.