[IronPython] IronPython 2.6 RC 1 Release Hidden

Tony Meyer tony.meyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:36:44 PST 2009

> I'm not in blanket agreement here.  I'd agree for some releases to be valid
> dependency points, but things like RCs, betas, obsoleted third-level
> versions -- not really.

Couldn't someone in the IronPython team talk to someone in the
CodePlex team and figure out a way for all releases to be permanently
available without them cluttering up lists that most people would see?
 i.e. links to alpha (etc) versions would still work, and you could
create a list of all releases, but normal users browsing the site
would only see the latest (and latest major-1) version?

Cheers,
Tony