[IronPython] License change?

Jeff Hardy jdhardy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:13:55 PDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Michael Foord
<fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> Personally I think the Microsoft Public License is a pretty good open source
> license and I'm not sure the confusion of *another* license change is worth
> it. My $0.02...

I agree with Michael. I don't see a particular issue with the Ms-PL,
and it's not a particularly long or complex licence - unlike Apache's.

The fact that it contains 'MS' might scare some people off, but if
they're not willing to read the actual terms of the licence and decide
if it's acceptable, do we really care?

- Jeff