[IronPython] License change?

Antonio Piteira antonio.piteira at wtvision.com
Tue Apr 20 05:14:36 PDT 2010

I just read the document about Microsoft Public License and I think it
is pretty clear...!

Obviously everybody knows that there is a license, so it doesn't matter if
it is Apache or Microsoft just because of the name. Just read the agreement
and decide if fits your needs.

I don't see any problem here.

All the best,
António Piteira