[IronPython] ctypes .net interaction (casting a pointer to a .net object)

Sebastien de Menten sdementen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 02:42:08 PDT 2011

Hi,

In my effort to be able to use the GetRunningObjectTable in ironpython,
I succeeded in recovering a pointer to a IBindCtx object by using the
ctypes library.

Is it possible to then "cast" this pointer (or transform it) to a
IBindCtx Ironpython type on which I could call other methods ?

And more generally, is it possible to use both the native .net objects
in ipy and the ctypes library in ipy (and so transform from one world to
the other) ?

sebastien