[IronPython] Contents of Lib (packaging for RPM)

Andrew Jorgensen andrew at jorgensenfamily.us
Fri Feb 11 18:43:39 PST 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Tomas Matousek
<Tomas.Matousek at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Yes, it is possible. You shouldn't need to change the config file. We don't have a config file in the Windows installation.

This comes from Config/Signed/App.config (which becomes
ir.exe.config), which has the following line
      <set language="Ruby" option="StandardLibrary"
value="..\..\Languages\Ruby\StdLib"/>
which must be changed to
      <set language="Ruby" option="StandardLibrary" value="..\Lib"/>
for ir.exe to find libraries. Of course the first is correct for the
built copy, just not correct when installed.