[IronPython] IronPython Hosting ?

Mark Senko msenko at completegenomics.com
Mon Feb 28 12:58:26 PST 2011

Hmmm .... Didn't Microsoft dump support of IronPython? ( I notice that's your email address)

*Bill, what are your goals for asking how we use hosting?
*Why does it matter what the purpose of my application is, as long as I feel it is worthwhile?
*I'm still discovering the features I have available, and lamenting those I don't.